Our products are all made from sterling silver, and we ensure high quality gold plating on all our gold finishes. However, gold plated items may still tarnish. You can help maintain your jewellery by following these useful tips:
1. Keep your jewellery away from chemicals such as perfume, makeup, sun-cream, body lotion, and nail polish remover.
2. Keep your jewellery away from water where possible. Remove it before swimming, showering, exercising, etc.
3. Try not to rub your jewellery, and remember to remove it before sleeping.
4. Gently wipe away any dust or dirt with a soft, dry cloth, and store your jewellery separately. Your Côté Caché pouch is perfect for this!
5. Applying a thin coat of clear nail varnish will help protect the plating from wear, and may also help if you have metal allergies.
6. Silver products may oxidise over time. Revitalise them using a silver-cleaning cloth.
Please feel free to contact us with any queries you might have, or if you like you can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’d be happy to help.