Check most frequently asked questions here, if you still need help then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to cancel or make a change to your order, please email us on email@example.com within 1 hour of placing the order. We will cancel or update your order so long as it has not already been shipped. Items that have already been shipped cannot be cancelled but can be returned for a refund within 30 days. Please see our ‘Returns’ Section for further details.
For engraved pieces, once the order is placed we are not able to cancel the order.
Once an order is shipped, we cannot change the delivery address. If you wish to change the address on an order please contact us within an hour of placing the order. Unfortunately, we cannot provide refunds for items that are lost due to incorrect shipping information provided to us.
We accept most major credit/debit cards including Visa, American Express, Mastercard, Maestro, Apple Pay, PayPal and Google Pay. We do not accept cheque, postal orders, or cash for online orders.
All orders are charged in British Pounds, but we also accept most major currencies. Your bank or card provider may charge you a conversion fee when paying for products in a foreign currency on this site. Online orders are charged at the time of ordering.
Our website takes payments securely using Shopify Payments Gateway, and Paypal, which uses secure HTTPS encryption protocols to keep your details safe. Côté Caché does not store or save any of your card details locally.
To redeem a gift or promotion code, add the code on the payment section at the checkout.
- go to your bag and click checkout.
- Type the code into the box on the right.
- Click ‘Apply’.
The following conditions apply:
- Only one code can be used per transaction.
- Codes can only be applied to full price pieces (they are not available on sale pieces).
- Codes cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Promotion codes cannot be used in conjunction with free shipping discount codes or any other type of discount.
- Promotion codes cannot be used for purchasing gift cards.
We are happy to help you make your Côté Caché item the perfect gift. We include gift/presentation boxes for free on all online orders. If you would prefer not to receive a gift box, then just let us know when making your order.
Your gift order will be packed in a special pouch made from traditional Korean natural cotton, known as “Mumyeong”, inside a recyclable branded box with a care card.
We can also include a short personalised message with your order for free. Please let us know if you would like this by sending us a quick message at checkout. Please also let us know at the time of purchase if you would like a gift receipt with your order.
If you forget to include any of this information then feel free to email us with your order number at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible and will do our best to add it to your order for you.
All orders can be tracked using the tracking number we provide. This should be emailed to you automatically when your item is dispatched.
When making an order online payment will be taken immediately. After your order is complete you will receive an order confirmation email with your order details. We will process your order within 1-2 working days. Your order will then be posted to you. If there is any issue with your order we will contact you via email within 1-2 working days.
Please see our delivery page for furthur details on delivery options and timeline for each region.
You should allow up to 7 days for UK orders to arrive. You may need to wait up to 28 days for international orders. In the rare case that you haven't received your order by then please get in touch with us at email@example.com, and we will help you. If your order is lost or damaged in transit we are happy to offer a refund or replacement.
We really hope you love your jewellery. However, if you are not completely satisfied then we are happy to offer a refund or exchange within 30 days of you having received your item. Please see our returns policy for further details.
Simply send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief description of your issue, your order number, and where you purchased it from. Let us know whether you'd like a refund or exchange.
If you are returning items by post then we recommend you use a recorded or tracked service to ensure delivery. Please note that return postage costs are not covered, and any original postage costs are not refunded.
Refunds will be issued within 10 working days of receipt of the returned item. Please note that your bank may take further time to process the payment.
Returns are subject to the following conditions:
- Items must be returned in the condition in which they were received, within 30 days of receipt (excluding earrings, see below) with the full and original packaging.
- We cannot accept returns of items that have been damaged through misuse, accident, or normal wear and tear.
- For hygiene reasons, earrings must be returned within 14 days in unworn condition. Where it is clear that an earring has been worn, a refund/exchange cannot be issued.
- Custom made items, including alterations and engravings, are not returnable unless faulty upon receipt.
- Shipping costs are not refunded.
- Return shipping costs are not covered unless in the rare instance that you have received the wrong item. In that case we will cover the cost of your return postage using Royal Mail 2nd class recorded delivery in the UK. Overseas shipping varies.
- We cannot accept responsibility for any items lost or stolen during return postage. We recommend you always use a recorded or tracked service and consider purchasing insurance when returning items to us through the post.
- In cases where the postal service has returned an item to us because the customer has provided incorrect shipping information, or has been unable to accept delivery of the item for whatever reason, then any fees incurred by us from the postal service for the return to sender will be deducted from any refunded payment to the customer. If no request for a refund is made within 14 days of us being notified that the parcel is undeliverable, then this shall be considered an abandoned purchase and no refund shall be given.
- We offer one exchange per item.
If the value of your exchange is different to the value of your original order, then the difference will either be charged or refunded accordingly.
- The same conditions as above also apply to returns/exchanges made from overseas.
In addition, overseas customers should be aware that they may need to pay import tax on their purchase. Côté Caché is not responsible for import tax or duty applied to an order. In the event that a parcel is returned to us because of failure to pay import fees, then any cost incurred by us from either the courier service and/or customs will be deductible from the value of your refund/exchange up to and including the full value of the item. Where these charges exceed the value of the item we reserve the right to attempt to recover these costs from the customer. If an item is abandoned by customs due to non-payment, then the item will be considered an abandoned purchase and no refund or exchange will be given.
Proof of purchase:
Customers without an order number should provide a receipt when requesting a refund or exchange. Customers without a receipt may provide proof of purchase via bank statement or proof of transaction where the vendor is clearly stated.
Our products are all made from sterling silver, and we ensure high quality gold plating on all our gold finishes. However, gold plated items may still tarnish. You can help maintain your jewellery by following these useful tips:
- Keep your jewellery away from chemicals such as perfume, makeup, sun-cream, body lotion, and nail polish remover.
- Keep your jewellery away from water where possible. Remove it before swimming, showering, exercising, etc.
- Try not to rub your jewellery, and remember to remove it before sleeping.
- Gently wipe away any dust or dirt with a soft, dry cloth, and store your jewellery separately. Your Côté Caché pouch is perfect for this!
- Applying a thin coat of clear nail varnish will help protect the plating from wear, and may also help if you have metal allergies.
- Silver products may oxidise over time. Revitalise them using a silver-cleaning cloth.
Please feel free to contact us with any queries you might have, or if you like you can send us an email at email@example.com, and we’d be happy to help.
We work with workshops run by skilled artisans. Every Côté Caché items are managed by artisans hands in each step of the manufacturing process and carefully crafted to made to last with responsibility. Nonetheless, your Côté Caché items are covered by our warranty against any defects in manufacturing.
Every piece of Côté Caché Jewellery is covered by one year warranty on receipt of a valid proof of purchase. If your jewellery needs repair due to manufacturing faults within this period we will provide you with a full repair service free of charge under our terms and conditions.
After this warranty period, we can still offer a repairs for your Côté Caché Jewellery pieces with a small fee. Please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will help you.
Côté Caché Warranty does not cover :
- Items purchased through a third-party vendor (outside of Côté Caché online or Off-line stores).
- Defects and damages due to loss, theft, fire, water, or a natural disaster.
- Failure or damage caused by improper use, carelessness (knocks, dents, crushing, broken stone), or accidents.
- Failure or damage caused by unjustifiable repair or modification.
- Aesthetic changes, defects, and damages due to normal wear and tear and ageing.
We are always happy to help you with any questions you might have regarding your order, or about any of our products. Please feel free to contact us with any queries you might have, or if you like you can send us an email at email@example.com.