DOUBLE SATTELLITE CHAIN NECKLACE
- Material : 18ct Gold Plate on Sterling Silver.
- Chain length : Shorter Chain 400mm, Longer Chain 420mm. (Extendable by 55mm)
Here's an overview of our delivery services with estimated delivery times and prices.
Tracking Your Order
All orders can be tracked using the tracking number we provide. This should be emailed to you automatically when your item is dispatched.
UK mainland orders are posted using a First Class recorded delivery service as standard. Delivery times can vary depending on your location and the time of year, but most orders will arrive within 2-5 working days. All orders are dispatched within 1-3 working days.
Orders over £50 - Free
Orders under £50 - 2.90
Orders within Europe are usually delivered within 7-10 working days but may take longer depending on your country.
Orders over £120 ~ Free
Orders under £120 ~ £6.90-£15.90 depending on your location.
International delivery will depend on your location and can be effected by your region's customs procedures.
Orders to the US and Canada are usually delivered within 10 working days, but can sometimes take as long as 21 working days, especially during holiday seasons.
We are happy to help you make your Côté Caché item the perfect gift. Which is why we include gift/presentation boxes for free on most online orders over £25. If you would like a box included with an item under £25, or if you would prefer not to receive a gift box, then just let us know when making your order.
We can also include a short personalised message with your order for free. Please let us know when purchasing if you would like this by requesting this in a purchase note.
Please also let us know at the time of purchase if you would like a gift receipt with your order.
If you forget to include any of this information then please email us with your order number at email@example.com as soon as possible. We cannot change an order once it has been shipped.
Exchanges & Returns
We really hope you love your jewellery. However, if you are not completely satisfied then we are happy to offer a refund or exchange within 28 days of you having received your item.
How To Return
Simply send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief description of your issue, your order number, and where you purchased it from. Let us know whether you'd like a refund or exchange.
If you are returning items by post then we recommend you use a recorded or tracked service to ensure delivery. Please note that return postage costs are not covered, and any original postage costs are not refunded.
Alternatively you can return your item directly to us at any one of our regular markets, but remember that you'll need to bring proof of purchase with you (see below for details).
Returns are subject to the following conditions:
- Items must be returned in the condition in which they were received, within 28 days of receipt (excluding earrings, see below) with the full and original packaging.
- We cannot accept returns of items that have been damaged through misuse, accident, or normal wear and tear.
- For hygiene reasons, earrings must be returned within 14 days in unworn condition. Where it is clear that an earring has been worn, a refund/exchange cannot be issued.
- Custom made items, including alterations and engravings, are not returnable unless faulty upon receipt.
- Shipping costs are not refunded.
- Return shipping costs are not covered unless in the rare instance that you have received the wrong item. In that case we will cover the cost of your return postage using Royal Mail 2nd class recorded delivery in the UK. Overseas shipping varies.
- We cannot accept responsibility for any items lost or stolen during return postage. We recommend you always use a recorded or tracked service and consider purchasing insurance when returning items to us through the post.
- In cases where the postal service has returned an item to us because the customer has provided incorrect shipping information, or has been unable to accept delivery of the item for whatever reason, then any fees incurred by us from the postal service for the return to sender will be deducted from any refunded payment to the customer. If no request for a refund is made within 14 days of us being notified that the parcel is undeliverable, then this shall be considered an abandoned purchase and no refund shall be given.
- The same conditions as above also apply to returns/exchanges made from overseas.
- In addition, overseas customers should be aware that they may need to pay import tax on their purchase. Côté Caché is not responsible for import tax or duty applied to an order. In the event that a parcel is returned to us because of failure to pay import fees, then any cost incurred by us from either the courier service and/or customs will be deductible from the value of your refund/exchange up to and including the full value of the item. Where these charges exceed the value of the item we reserve the right to attempt to recover these costs from the customer. If an item is abandoned by customs due to non-payment, then the item will be considered an abandoned purchase and no refund or exchange will be given.
Côté Caché offers our sincere apologies if you discover a fault with any of our jewellery. Please contact us within 28 days of receipt to arrange a return.
Refunds will be issued within 10 working days of receipt of the returned item. Please note that your bank may take further time to process the payment.
- We will send your exchange to you for free on any order where the value is £100 or over (UK mainland only).
- Overseas (non UK mainland) exchanges will incur a postage fee.
- We offer one exchange per item, after which we offer a refund.
- If the value of your exchange is different to the value of your original order, then the difference will either be charged or refunded accordingly.
Proof of Purchase:
Customers without an order number should provide a receipt when requesting a refund or exchange. Customers without a receipt may provide proof of purchase via bank statement or proof of transaction where the vendor is clearly stated.
Côté Caché supplies branded products to third-party retailers. Customers who have purchased one of our items through a third-party retailer cannot obtain a refund or exchange through us, and should instead contact the shop where it was purchased directly. Once a retailer has purchased products from us, we no longer own that product and cannot provide any customer service regarding it. This returns policy only applies to purchases made directly from us.
If you still have any questions about a return or exchange then please contact us and we'd be happy to help.